Online Play

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dad

Jul 29, 2001
outside of Tucson
Visit site
Hello to one and all
I am really new at this game, but can hold my own on some servers.
But mostly, I get my butt kicked! Which is o.k., cause I learn very quickly.
Can any of you help with the following?
Does anybody know where I can go to play or meet with people of my own kind? You know, extemely green players.
Any help will be appreciated.
See you online!

Odie|BuF

May 31, 2001
independence,mo
rsuodie.homestead.com
i get my butt kicked too but im all over the place i play not just one server or anything like that i usually join with the lowest ping an give it a whack....welcome to PuF please enjoy your stay truffles will be here soon

SadaraK

Groving in UT since 1999
Jan 1, 2001
UK
Stay well clear of populated CTFs aswell as most LMS servers as they mostly have great players in. If you want some of the more green types stick to some of the lesser frequented DM servers as most first timers go straight to DM.

Welcom to PuF btw :)

Cablebait

May 23, 2001
canada
Visit site
I would suggest gamespy arcade,,there you can meet people who play the game and chat,,,this way you can state your skill level and have a pickup game against others.You could enter the in-game chat thru the multiplayer tab..however i find it is run by a bunch of kids who act very immature [SC is alright though],,but its your call..those are your best options.