Missle Launchers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mae2050

If U wanna know Y U get killed, ASK UR SELF
Mar 23, 2001
Mae2050 Review of ecale3 :
Reviewer's Rating = RC
User's Rating = RC

Say that in OFP's forums.

poaw

You used to sleep easy at night.
Mar 25, 2001
Camp Pendleton, California
Don't say knife because that's impossible! hehe

OMG!!!!!!!111!!!!!11!!
OMFG!!!111!!1!!!!11!!

j00 no n0thin!11!!11
it was in teh R4mb0!!!!11!!1

he was liek, throw0rz the big rushin out the window nad the big rushin was liek "oh shit i r teh throw0rz out of teh w1nd0w. meh = pwned"
tehn teh r4mb0 was liek pull out teh big knife and r going to cut the rushin guy fly0rz the plane, but he was teh lamer and jump0rz out b4 teh r4mb0 knife pwn him

R4MB0 r teh real!1!!1!111
it r use teh real gunz!!!!1!1!
yuo can knife pwn teh pilot, if he not teh pussy

EDIT: Whoops, I capitalized a lot of stuff and had a lot of commas and periods. :)

CyanideTriscuit

UScript hack
Jun 25, 2001
The Triscuit Zone
Visit site
Surface to air missiles are used for shooting things out of the air. Say what you want about game balance and overuse, but don't say that using a weapon for its true purpose is unrealistic. The AT4 was taken out not because it was unrealistic in itself, but because there were no vehicles to shoot it at. That and it would be THE whore weapon.

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
you could have stingers... aren't they made to be used by one person? you would have to be dumb to spend your whole loadout in the hope of destroying on helicopter though.:) maybe a SAM battery, where we take control like the machine guns.:D that would be fun.

owlofdoom

Mar 18, 2000
yes. when we have vehicles, we NEED a rocket launcher, anti-tank or otherwise. hers how you would balance it:

moderate price
Only one shot
Lotta Damage, Small radius (an AP round)
decent bulk
make it as dificult to use as the at-4 was

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
You could DEagle the heli like one of the agents does in the Matrix.

or.. you could do what I'm going to do and waste that ****er with 2 clips of beretta ammo.. and if i so happen to hit the pilot, then thats a bonus i guess :D

Dupre

Code Pimp
May 8, 2000
www.geocities.com
Well, good luck with pistols and rifles when the Inf team rolls out Apaches and Hinds.. then you have to have a Stinger or a Grail. But then the problem is preventing these hand-held launchers from being used on ground targets.

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
Just throw in the AT-4, make it's BULK absolutely unbareable, and since it's probably heavy, shouldn't it waver alot when aimed? And also, you should have to stand still to get the AT-4 out, stand still for 30sec to reload it, and stand still, and then crouch, then fire it, and no fireing from the hip. It should only get 2 rounds, and some of them should malfunction when arming [don't know how]. If someone where to spawn int a CQB map with it, it would be taken away automaticly, and sent to the load out screen where he/she must choose anther loudout.