Revolt Against Global "Peacekeeping"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

})FA|Snake

Aug 5, 2000
Visit site
Hey all you anti-UN ppl, check out this mod Desert Crisis its storyline reads as this:

There are three teams at war which you can assume. The UPKO, USA, and the Scourge of the Desert. This is their story... The UPKO (United Peace-Keeping Organization) was dedicated to bringing order and prosperity to the world. In their struggles for peace they began gathering the worlds greatest minds to create "weapons of peace" with which they planned to help resolve issues and protect the weak. The organization was a great success and peace soon spread the globe. As the years passed the UPKO began to create trouble. Where they once stood for peace, small factions within the organization began using their technology to bring themselves further power and strength. They forced scientists to help them create new weapons and began to fight amongst themselves. The UPKO began to lose membership from small countries who felt they were being pushed around

Just Replace UPKO with UN and i wonder where their inspirtation came from. read the rest of the storyline on the page

ecale3

Sniper - May be harmful to your health.
Jul 13, 2001
Maryland Bitch.
www.ecale25.netfirms.com
that's funny. I never was big on the UN or NATO for that matter. to easy to get drawn into other peoples fights. and remember, alliances work two ways. For Example: before WWI and WWII many countries in Europe attempted to form alliances with all their neighbors. All it took was one spark to drag the entire continent and later the majority of the world into each of those wars.it was all because everyone was allied with everyone else. if you threaten so and so i'll get my friends and threaten your friends, if you invade my friend i'll get my friends and invade your friends, and my friends have friends of their own who haave friends of their own. it onls takes so many friends to have everyone pitted against everyone else