To all of you who get the whole list of UT servers in ur server browser

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ramon

Jun 25, 2000
seville, spain
Visit site
this happened to me sometimes, so i started to investigate, and,despite the INF code, this seems to be a leak of the UT engine. ive tried all kind of weirdeness (even crash intentionally the computer when browsing and more things...) and everytime i got the whole UT list, i did the following:

just close inf, go into normal ut and click browse (like u do in inf, n00b! :p ) when the master servers start reporting servers (not before! just when u start to see the names in screen!) close UT and go into inf. now the ingame server browser should work. i say should, if not sure, becoz it worked for me almost 50 times, so try it out, and luck