Mission Statement

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Roguefryfry|BuF

Sup_W{TSU}
Feb 28, 2000
Visit site
This is what some poeple call a mission statement(BEAR WITH ME I'm Missing 1/2 my left index finger,@ I'm Left Handed SO MY SPELLING MIGHT B SO G.)and handed I am after buying my 1ST rig back in '90 when I got out of school. And enter the carpentry trade,Union Carpentry Loc. 344 Milwaukee.
To others this might sound like a rant. BUT TAKE IT AS IT IS BECAUSE I DON'T CARE.

I LIKE TO RANT ALITTLE 1st.
ok i've been playing alot of Strike Force the past 4 weeks since i got cable. Now I've been here a longtime with my 3 rig UT Fragforall. My Wife played 4-6 months easy until we went to the Diablo 2 ride. And the early Tribes2 ride, but we started with Quake@Unreal.I started with DOOM, yea I'm pushen 30.
So anyway SF rocks with cable in Milwaukee. AVG ping 83.
But there's not alot of LATE NIGHT PLAY or MSGame Voice,OR ANY MOD's which I don't blame anyone for wasten time on one what. BUT BUT BUT THIS GAME CAN EASYLY B MODed.

NOW MY MISSION.
MOD SF WITH LOTS OF OLD CLASSIS MODS.
1st SF as alot of good play,by adding elements like GIB of a better DM @ TEAM DM?
DOOM=SOLE MISSION or DMmonsters
THEN SHORTLY DOOM=MULTI DM which is what dm is and alway will be dm don't mess with it.ADD TO IT! Like SF is trying to do.
ADD SF with GB?
ADD SF with CTF!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES
ADD the minnor ones and some charm with rise up. easy easy modifacations when well thought out. UW/UT2 wont be the cream of the crop with it PAIN YOU WILL MOVE ON. So let this engine rip and rip to no ends makeing it hard to bump. NEW IDEAs R running N my Head.SF and UT are Easy Try it get good it happens.
We need more servers with ADMEN.
AND playing SF on cable is killn my night life. MY SON CAPed 3 TER. last night on Speakeasy.net Team? DM? (WHAT?)
HE's 6 next month.
HE started with UT and he rocks dudes.
3 way DM in my family is fun.
I still AWAY's WIN.
I've played with lots of U and the one's who where here first don't let you play with them and MY ****ING RANT TO U COCK SUCKERS IS BITE ME YOUR THE LOSER.:(
UT LIVES ON SO MOVE ON BEFORE YOU MISS OUT SUCKER:redflag: :redflag:

Roguefryfry|BuF

Sup_W{TSU}
Feb 28, 2000
Visit site
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

1st off how old r u? I'm for a few months 29. Tell me how u want your life 10 ye ars from now and I'll tell u how you'll end up after you tell me how your life is now !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which is what steams MISION STATMENTS ANYWAY U DOPE?
A MISSION STATEMENT IS A WAY TO VENT U DUMB F@CK SO BEAT IT!
POSTAL INTENTIONS BACK OFF