graphic problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

=RLH=ICE_CUBE

Jul 26, 2001
Marburg City
www.rlh.de.vu
hi !
I have a question about UT well its so i have an AMD Athlon 800mhz 260 MBR (SD) and i had a ATI RAGE 128 and now i have a Elsa Gladiac 511 Twin with GF 2 chip.....well the problem is when i had my ATI RAGE...well its really ****ty card i always played with 800x600x32 because when i played with 16 bit colors i alway had.....well i dont know the english word for this...when i shot with the bio rifle for example the green slime spots have benn "marked" i mean thast around them...well it was like if u put a bitmap in the game...a bid difference of colors around the slime and then the normal floor......yeah and with 32 bit colors i didnt have this...and now where i have my new Card i play with 1600x1024x32 and now there is this ****...always ! i dont understand this because the RAge is **** but the Gladiac is a very good card......well its not really a problem caus i can play ut but its somehow not normal........i hope anyone can help me...because i know that this what i have written is hard to understand...but i hope someone can help me...well CYA then