HUD binding

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hashpipe

AC/UT/espn
Jul 24, 2001
Visit site
hello forum,

I am having a tough time learning aliases and bindings on this level= i am trying to make a simple binding to shut off my HUD. ie. use my <F> key to open HUD full display, and <G> key to shut it completely off. I do not want to use the SHRINKHUD or GROWHUD. anyone have a similar binding or an idea to create one?

thanks hsh

flare

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Visit site
first off welcome to the PuF boards :)

and for your question.... I dont think you can do that in UT. but ill look it into it. with how much you can program use, even the hud and GUI there has got to be a way you can do it. I have seen programs that you can download that even give UT a completely new GUI and hud. You can find them at here at planetunreal.com, not sure where on the site they are at though

sorry I cant be of much help.

hashpipe

AC/UT/espn
Jul 24, 2001
Visit site
HUD bindings

ko0l. thanks for the info. there must be a way. i have used the instarockets binding, and it works on the same principal, i believe. somehow you change the variable of bHideHUD=false to bHideHUD=true. but my weak a$$ comp skillz can't do it up.

hashpipe

AC/UT/espn
Jul 24, 2001
Visit site
thanks. great link, one of my favorite for bindings, but alas i am still stuck on this binding.

re-question= How can i bind a key to shut off/turn on HUD in one key stroke?(not grow or shrink)... I am looking for the set command, i believe.