INF War Pickup Game Sunday, July 29

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
14+ on the server... we are going to use Monk Zero's. if it can fit more, then cool.:D as for delivering on that promise, if the people are there, i think we can. :) everybody, reply to the infwar thread too, i want suggestion on how people want this to run!

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
Alright, the maps and times are final. We will be playing TeamCIA, Aztecaand Norwich, so everyone download those maps.

Everyone who is playing send your loadout to Monk Zero @ monkzero@kc.rr.com , and he'll stick you in the mutator. We'll meet on IRC (server irc.gamesnet.net, channel #infwar) between 5:00 and 5:30 pm for a gametime of 6:00 pm, EST . At 5:30, we'll answer a few questions, get sorted out, divide into two teams, go on seperate IRC channels and talk tactics. Then at 6:00 we'll enter the server, and start some playing.

We'll be using a new version of the INF War mutator, which hopefully will fix a few problems with the old one. I'll let Cpt. Pathetico explain it:
I also added the mutate string option you asked for: you now have to type "mutate loadout N" (N is the loadout index) in the console to select your loadout. In addition to choosing your first loadout, you can now switch loadouts in the middle of the match (you'll get the new loadout when you respawn).

Sounds like it'll make getting your own loadout a lot easier. Any questions, use the INF War forums, hope to see you there!

Last edited: