In-game FAMAS shots, Blackhawk and new Minimi renders!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
You're friendly neighborhood stoner here with some kick ass s<b></b>hit !

First some FAMAS shots

Shot0010.jpg

Shot0011.jpg

I believe those are from Alpha9's "atoll" map.

Next up some shots of the new Blackhawk chopper (probably coming up in EAS)

Shot0040.jpg

Shot0041.jpg

Shot0042.jpg

And last but not least some new Minimi renders from the man himself (Ace).

Shot0035.jpg

Shot0039.jpg

These babies would make nice desktop wallpapers *hint hint*

source - INF screen shots section was updated :D

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
hehe sorry for the large pics but I was too hyped up to size them down.

I suspect a news update on the main page soon with those shots and more.

Gotta give props to Alpha9 those atoll shots look AMAZING ! Hope it will be ready for 2.86 !

Ace[INF]

Living it up.
Jul 18, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
The FA MAS G2 has single-shot, 3-rd, and full auto. There is a toggle switch behind the magazine well which selects 3-rd or full auto firing mode. The toggle switch in front of the trigger switches from whichever firing mode has been chosen to single-shot. So in-game, you'll use UseAttachment to change the former toggle switch, and WeaponMode to toggle the latter.

You'll have to ask ShakKen about other versions.

SwitchOnn

Slightly Used
Jan 2, 2000
Visit site
Wow!

God, does that Minimi look sweet or what!

I'm looking forward to suffering many honourable deaths at the
wrong end of that thing.

Ace[INF]

Living it up.
Jul 18, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
Thank you. :) Props to Maxx3D and ShakKen for details and for an AWESOME model, to Gryphon for those classified photos, and Warren for getting the instruction manual.

Btw, Switch, you registered on my birthday. :p

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
Anyone notice the detail on that SAW? (I personally don't like Minimi, sounds to silly to be a respectable weapon in military service. :) ) The scars and scratches, and on the edges and corners you can see spots where the parkerizing has worn off. Sweet....:eek2:

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
haha, my plan is all coming together now, soon, INF will become TF2, and I won't have to wait for 1 year, BUOHAHAHA....... I... I mean great, great pics you got their, heh, ummm, go inf.:D

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

ahh damn, when you said Blackhawk, I was envisioning Blackhawk, the gun
rug44__b.jpg

it would have been odd for it to be in INF, but none the less cool.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

the only little thing I don't like on the minimi is the fact that there aren't any scratches near the front of the gun, only the back. I would think if the gun was that banged up, the front would should some damage to.

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
Nah, gunners are extrodinarily careful about getting the front of the gun banged up.
Don't want to get your muzzle clogged.
Not only that, remember that the barrel can be, and is replaced every once in a while...
Or I could be largely misinformed :D

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
The front hand guards are plastic and easily replaceable (and cheap). Not to mention, they really dont get all damaged that often. The bipod prevents most damage from occuring. As for the barrel itself, well, seeing as ours have the heat shield it isn't damaged as much thanks to that protection. I still say it's sweet.:D

[edit] Damn you, yurch. Insta posting bastard! Can't wait for 2.86 to fix that!

Yes barrels are interchanged. There are 2 per weapon. And as far as marine corps equipment goes, usually, the rear end is banged up beyond rocognition but the front ends are fine. At least the grunts get it half right.:)