launcher bug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
M

Morty

Ok ive been having this problem with inf for about 5 months the newer patcehs havent fixed ti yet and well frankly im fed up with it! Whenever i use one of the grenade launchers the hk or m203 online i shoot it but thee shell stops likde 5ft in front of me and falls to the ground. in singleplayer it flys perfect with the smokde trail and such but online it just goes 5 feet and falls to ground. IT DOES WORK THOUGH!!!! yo ucan hear it blow up in the distance and i can kill people but no shrapnel no decal and no animation

M

Morty

oh btw i am running the creative version of ut (came with soundblaster live xgamer 5.1)