Titan AE

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
What a great movie. There should be a mod for it, you know: Drej Vs Human, only this time we dont need matt damon and drew barrymore (except for maybe voice packs) although nathan lane did a good job, kudos to bill pullman also (yes I did figure out these actors before seeing the credits, and I am special). I know I keep saying there should be mods for all these things and I'll prbably never act upon it, but it probably helps to put it out in the open. I remember someone saying to me (or chatting for that matter) that on the release day of the movie (back at the beginning of 2000 or something) there was going to be this massive online multiplayer rpg type thingy (kinda like a mud, but using shockwave and quicktime and stuff) and I checked it out, and It was true, but I never looked at once the game started. The other crazy thing was, that if you didnt sign up before the release, you couldnt sign up at all, and if you died, game over for you, and there were stats, but this is all word of mouth except the part that I verified. I thought it sounded cool. Im ranting again, damn I do that a lot (i get in the idea zone and start spouting off great ideas). Maybe I should stop, but I wont, because I also saw final fantasy tonight, and I do say it was an excellent piece of filmery (if thats even a word, but it is now, so it makes sense). I'll stop talking now.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Final Fantasy was cool! Check out this pic of a guy having his soul sucked out o' him I drew!

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Hehe, that fork one was based on a drawing I drew in my friend's notebook at school.