HEEELLLLLP!!!! please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

StRyKe

Jun 9, 2001
Map land
www.freebox.com
help, i have made an elevator and added it to my level, set key 0 and key 1, but when i play my level, i try to step on my elevator and i fall through it, any body know how to fix it????

Last edited:

ChrisToth.hu

Level Designer
Oct 2, 2000
Atlantis
You could have used a scaled and/or rotated builder brush when creating the mover...

Try rebuilding it from scratch and before intersecting the builder brush with the elevator shaped brush right-click on the builder brush and click Reset-All.

StRyKe

Jun 9, 2001
Map land
www.freebox.com
ok, but its not a simple platform lift, its a a box type cargo lift with corner pillers and grates as walls with a hole for a door, would that have abything to do with it?