Carpe Imperium is recruiting!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
We are a well established CTF clan with teams in Europe and North America. I am captain of the North American branch of [Ci]

The US team is looking for a few good men(or women). Due to real life/connection problems/school, some members of our team have had to go inactive. We are registered in the Proving Grounds league, but are not active at the moment. I hope to rectify this very soon.

Clan/match experience is desired, but not a requirement. The ability and desire to attend practice, scrimmages, and matches is essential. Training will be provided. A broad band connection is a plus!

Starting Salary: $0 (That may be multiplied once your on the team for awhile) :D

Medical Benefits: Uh... None (Sorry, were afraid of getting sued) :p

Fringe Benefits: You get to hang out with a great bunch of guys, and play some UT too. :)

So come check us out at http://clanci.netfirms.com or stop by our chat channel #clanci on irc.enterthegame.com If you wish to email me, do so at killerfifi@chesapeake.net

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
offica

*cough* RSU is recruiting too. Euro CTF. Will take anyone. Linkto homepage with irc, and forums in sig *cough*

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
I can't believe you did that 8, I mean you won't see me stoop so low as to come into Ci's recruiting thread and say RSU are also recruiting Euro players, that we are an established CTF clan (currently hibernating on Clanbase) and you could find us in #RSU on irc.enterthegame.com now would you?.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Yeah punk, you trashing mah clan? Don't make me bust a cap in dat @$$ and break you off something proper like, suckaaaa!!!!! :p

Sorry again, I had to do it! :D

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
Gee, this is really nice! All you m0's come in to post in my thread, AND ALL OF YOU ARE ALREADY IN CLANS! :|

I'm sorta looking for some PuF noobies. Guys that don't already know about Ci.

And NO! Morety I am not trash talking your clan! What kind of fool do you think I am. Since we are hoping to scrim you soon, you guys really don't need any extra motivation to stomp on us. :p

You see, if I was to call u a bunch of llama, cheating whiners!. Or a bunch of m0's who think they're elite, but are actually a bunch a spoiled brats. Now THAT would be trash talking.

If I was to say your a bunch of lowlife, scum sucking rat b@stards without a clue how to actually play this game.... well....

You see, If I start trash talking, there will be no doubt in your mind! :)

Last edited:

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Don't worry about a thing Stosh. My new Alias is ]LoL[Don_King.

If the price is right, the win is yours! :D I've got all the ]LoL[ defenders in my pocket! ;)

dkp_logo.gif

ONLY IN AMERICA!!!!!

Valk

Mom, kitty's being a dildo!!
Dec 21, 2000
Great Lakes State
Visit site
Sorry Stosh, I can't sit back and watch LoL gang up on ya! :D

Are the losers still going to do the name changing thing? Or was that a 1 time thing?

]LoLlama[
[CiLlama]

:D

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
A one time thing? Did you guys even change your names when YOU ALL GOT OWNED?????????????? :D :D :D

Hey, I am always down for a little public humiliation. Whether it's me or someone else being humiliated, i don't care. Lets do it! :)

|pOt|fArMeRx

3rd degree CD burns
Jun 12, 2001
canada eh
http
hey guys, my clan isnt really down with playing CTF so i was hoping maybe i could "moonlight" in one of your clans for some games.... i mean, |PoT| is just basically TDM

so if you want to have me aboard, i would appreciate it, you wont regret it either, i have a couple skillz lying around here somewhere.....just email me stuff_master2000@hotmail.com
or ICQ me 11560529

im in canada, and im available alot
i better hear from ya soon !

BishopASJ

Before the "consoles", there was Atari
Aug 23, 2000
Buffalo, New York
Visit site
eh...IBB, I wore the [CiImaLlama] tag for a week, even refusing to take it off for our next PG match, and practices. I even idled in #planetunreal for about three hours a day with that tag on :)

This time ]LoL[, things will be different :)

Stosh, you make sure cryco, valk, and gunker show up, even if you have to drive there and make them!

I'll bring my mini and my flak, and we'll cook us up some Lions :)

/trash talk

so nya!
:D

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
Originally posted by I_B_Bangin
A one time thing? Did you guys even change your names when YOU ALL GOT OWNED?????????????? :D :D :D
I wore [CiImaLlama] and I didn't even play the game!

farmerx drop by #clanci at irc.enterthegame.com. We usually praccy tues and thurs nights and saturday afternoons (USA time)

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Ok, lets move the rants out of the recruitment thread and over here!

Wouldn't want to disuade any potential victims ... er ... clan members from posting. ;)