Sig 551 Swat Vs. M16a2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Which assault rifle do you prefer, the M16A2 or the SIG 551 SWAT

• M16A2

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • SIG 551 SWAT

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Domino

< Phoenix Rising >
Oct 25, 1999
Houston
I have never done any illeagal substances, just call me mister goody-good. I haven't done them for 3 reasons

1 They damage the way your brain works, releasing chemicals stored in your brain that were not meant to be released through synthetic means.

2 Cost, it's an extremely pricey habit, and doing drugs would force me to dip into my ''New Graphics Card' fund.

3. Friends, I would have to find a totally new group of friends because my old ones would never respect me again. (my friends diss stoners all the time, I don't know why)

That's not to say that I don't like people who do drugs, I've had 2 friends who did them, and they were good friends. Except they were so laidback it wasn't funny, you could tell them their mother died and they would go, "Yea...".

I hope that awnsers your question Sebu_Z

A

-agunzagun-

uhm... FYI, erehwo|\| , both rifle's use the same exact scope (ACOG 4x Scope) ... :D

To be honest, it really doesn't seem like either the M16 or the SIG has any kind of advantage over the other (The M206 is virtually useless in a CQB match, and I only seem to waste bullets when I set the SIG to full auto and shoot at something that's far away.) ... now, if I were voting which one looked the coolest, THEN I would have to choose the SIG :cool:

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Yeah, that was about your scope thing, but I know you were joking.

Sog looks cooler? Not in 1st person, it looks horrid. The scope is so big on the gun, it looks weird. M16 is sexier, IMHO.

vedder

See This Needle? See my arm...
Jun 10, 2001
www.myextralife.com
Visit site
Sig all the way. M-16 sux IMHO. At least for me it does. I have no need to spam with grenades seeing as I can actually hit the target, rather then lauch a grenade in its general direction and end up killing em. Full auto is very useful. In fact i play with it on full auto all the time and have learned to fire in quick bursts(much like the 3 round burst option) however if i need the auto its there already turned on.

BrownCow

I Heart Gnat.
Jun 18, 2000
no offence to anyone, but this is easily divided into 2 main groups.

players that use m16 are newbies
players that use sig have some amount of aim and sill.

Those are majority generalizations, ie, not everyone that uses m16 is a newbie and likewise with sig. But more then not it is correct.

Domino

< Phoenix Rising >
Oct 25, 1999
Houston
All SIG here baby... I don't know why but the SIG just seems to have more "oomph" than the M16.

But I'm afraid when the M4 is released, I'm switching.. The M4 will have all the good things of the SIG, combined with the grenade launching capabilities of the M16.

The M4 has Full-Auto mode, LAM, Flashlight, and Scope, as well as nade launcher. The thing will own!!

A

-agunzagun-

RE: Chronic and the M16's 'sexiness'

Thee Sexiest gun of all time: The AK-"E"

akbent.jpg

... ... ... ... ... ... ... OOH, BABY! :eek2: This makes the M-16A2 look like... shut up.

:EDIT: Oohhh-hhh, spooky! For my 187th message, I posted a picture of a rifle (for those of you who don't know what I'm getting at: Guns = Death, 187 = MDK, MDK = Murder Death Kill) :D