ModSquad Awards...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

--==air_man==--

Jan 3, 2001
come on guys... let's get this mod the spot it deserves. vote for it. it's number two compared to UT, but it's scores are better... cept maps weren't counted... i'll post them here for easy reference. i also have to disagree with their claim that SF is realistic. anyways, i'm not bashing sf, nor do i think we should, but maybe our score should be a little higher, eh?

oh... and INF lite being the "best" part of the .5 update.... i don't think sooo

SF:
Bot Support 8.4
Weapons 9
Maps 9.4
Overall 9.7
User Rating (572 votes) 8.7

Bot Support 9.3
Weapons 9.5
Overall 9.5
User Rating (107 votes) 6.4

SuperDudeMan

Jul 13, 2000
Visit site
somehow I get the feel that INF will be better with small and dedicated community like everyone here now ( except fauker, har har har :D )

as for the rest of the message:

I like those meaningless dots! ;)

anyway, SF and TO are for the community of everyone, INF is for community of INF'ers.

rgreene

frag bait
Oct 16, 2000
...is it just me or is 1/2 of this community suffering from sour grapes or elitism: because INF hasn't caught on in the scale that TO has, INF is only for us special people, and I hope it stays that way. Am I the only person here who actually WANTS to be able to find more than 5 or 6 servers with people playing on them? I certainly doubt that the team is aiming their sights so low, especially with them looking for publishers and VC and all...

owlofdoom

Mar 18, 2000
yeah. no offense guys, but the community definately needs a fuel injection... and i hope that 2.86 will give it that. but, realistically, it might not. SO! tell your freinds! even you, newbies!
make the communnity bigger, so i can actually play against someone!

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
I don't expect inf to get anything higher than 5 really. I voted for 10 btw<---of course.
Not a lot of players will join inf, I don't expect an increase of players once 2.86 is release since it'll lose some of it's deathmatch feel. Community will stay small IMO, but once EAS is out for 2.87, there might be an influx of "hopefully mature" players.
My wish for inf is it'll become the largest and most mature online community. which is very naive. :(

SuperDudeMan

Jul 13, 2000
Visit site
yea, we're gonna have a good game with 3.1 version because riggt now these builds (2.85, 2.86) ae not full version so people get "tired" of them. When we reach 3.0, everything will be great.