Diablo 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
Any other Diablo 2 nuts here? Post your character! Right now I'm working on a Level 37 Druid named FeralInstinct, you can find me on US West realm account name gigolojoe.

Botman

Banned
Apr 1, 2000
Visit site
Played D2 last year for a couple of months managed to get a 54th Paladin then got bored and quit.....ATM playing an Assassin in the new Exp pack...just lvl 32 named Mu_Bai at the mo hehe...playing on the European server btw account hawkmoon1 along with a few others I've known for over 2 years after playing 8 months of Everquest:)

Dec 18, 2000
home.hot.rr.com
81 druid (Elem&Summ)
50 something sorc (Fire&Ice)
67 sorc (Cold) Retired
46 Asn Retired
55 necro about to delete and start him over.....stupid Xpac with the IM nurf :p
32 barb leech king
45 bowazon
14 Asn
25 Druid (Summ&Wher)
and an assload of lowerlevels that I keep deleting cause I mess um up :) Not to mention an account for mules :rolleyes:

Domino

< Phoenix Rising >
Oct 25, 1999
Houston
I've got a typical Necromancer

Wormskull
Frostburns
Silks of the Victor
Treads of Cthon
Nightsmoke
2 sojs
A godly +2 necro ammy
Sigon's Gaurd
Ume's Lament

My account name is *((Domino)) but I'm not usually playing Diablo 2 lately because the expansion realms are very laggy for me.

Domino

< Phoenix Rising >
Oct 25, 1999
Houston
I just scrounged up alot of quarters in my couch, and then borrowed some money from my friend, and eventually it all added up.

I thought I'd be saving money buying online, but it turns out you have to pay at least 3 dollars extra for 3-5 day shipping, almost 8 dollars extra for overnight. It's insane!

AtomicAxis

PHD in keeping it REAL!!
Mar 13, 2001
That is more than I get when I whore myself. Good work.

I only have a 28 level barbarian. Cuz I started playing again when the exp game out.

Funk - is your soceress on Battle.net?

Us West realm - AtomicAxis

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
I have a level 20 somethin' Paladin named after Lord Bafford from the first level of the first Thief game, "HenryofBafford". i don't actually own the game, i just play it at my friends house and henry is used a lot regardless of whether i'm using him or not.