looking for a coder

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chamalkan[mod]

Nov 7, 2000
Visit site
Well, I'm looking for a coder for an UT project (very easy stuff, basicly just porting two of the weapons of the
Unreal mission pack into Unreal Tournament) . :D

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Firstly this should be in help.

Secondly you cant port models with out the source models.

Thirdly with the mission pack, just take(isnt it upak.u) and all the files its linked to, and copy and paste them into the approite places in your ut dir

Chamalkan[mod]

Nov 7, 2000
Visit site
Well, let me see what I can say without giving too much away (we've agreed on not telling anything before it's done:) ) :
the new weapons (3 or 4) must not be replacements of the UT weapons but extra weapons (meaning you should be able to prioratize them too).
New gametypes.
And a new SP ladder.
That's all I'm saying for now ;)

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
If you care to tell us more, we may be able to help(ie tell you if its easy of not, ifs its very easy, perhaps throw it together)

you can priotoize any weapon, they jsut dont show up in the list