Happy Birthday Buddy Pickle!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
Happybday.jpg

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Happy Birthday from one old fart to another :D

(Is it Mormons that don't celebrate birthdays? or am I thinking of Jehovah's witnesses?)

Hey, finaly someone older then me (well only 23 days :) )

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
Happy Brithday Buddy Pickle!
Cheers for family and good health. :) <---so u can continue drawing toons for us. :D

Buddy_Pickle

Fffeeerrrtt!!!
Jan 30, 2000
West Jordan Utah
www.myextralife.com
Thanks all!! The big 32! Weeeeee!!!! I feel more like...25 or something. How obscure...

And Zundy...I don't know where you get your facts about religion....you got it all mixed up. :) ("Isn't it those Budists that believe in standing up at the Olympics, with their black gloved fists in the air in defience of 'the man'? Or are they the ones that are still trying to get Salmon Rushdee killed?" hahahaha!!

Just for the record, we activly do the following:

- Vote
- Defend our country in war
- Give blood
- Celebrate Christmas, Easter, Birthdays, and any other thing you can think of.
- Get educations. (College, etc.)
- Watch TV.
- Go to movies
- Water Ski.
- Play Infiltration
- Eat steak
- Drive cars
- Shower (daily even!)
- Own dogs
- Play pool
- Pay taxes
- need more?

Hope that clears that up a bit. :)

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
From what I hear you Mormons also
-resist the UN :D

It's only Mormons and Jehovah's witness that I get confused (mostly because those are the two christian sects I don't know much about).

What do Mormons feel about birth control (between married filk of course)?

The big 32! Weeeeee!!!! I feel more like...25 or something. How obscure...
I know... I don't feel much different then I did at 25. And my wife (who just turned fourty) says she still feels like 25 too.

oh dear GOD don't let her find out I told the entire forum how old she is

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Happy B-day BP! Now in light of this moment, I here by give you this cute little picture of a smilie blowing himself up:
:redeemer:
HAHA! Look at him go!

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Phat, that sig gives me a big willie everytime! Take it off! (the clothes i mean)

Buddy_Pickle

Fffeeerrrtt!!!
Jan 30, 2000
West Jordan Utah
www.myextralife.com
Birth control is great! We use it. I may have three kids, but no one need assume that I have only had sex three times since getting married. tee hee.. ;)

On the age thing, I feel REALLY old at the moment. REALLY old. 32 is so...um...mature sounding. I feel like a kid trapped in Matlocks sock drawer.