View Full Version : keybind to turn 180 and back

17th Jul 2001, 12:15 PM
hi all,

a long time ago i saw a keybind to turn 180 degrees and on release to turn forward again...

can anyone help me with this... (i dont want it if its illegal though)


17th Jul 2001, 12:21 PM
nah I ain't seen a command to turn left or right a certain # of degrees although u can look up or down a certain ammount.

I also tried a few variations, but that stopped the command in 432 anyway I think

18th Jul 2001, 10:57 AM
Bump..... I know it can be done....so please help me... thanx

18th Jul 2001, 11:00 AM
are u sure it can be done with a simple keybind and not an external app or uscript hack ?

18th Jul 2001, 04:10 PM
I have a much simpler way to turn 180 and then back.

To turn 180, I twich my mouse about a centimeter to the right. To turn back, I twich my mouse about a centimeter to the left.

The Dopefish
18th Jul 2001, 04:16 PM
Damn you and your Boomslang! :D

18th Jul 2001, 04:28 PM

I know there is a script, because there are keys to turn left and right, it's just the degrees part that throws me off.

I'm sure you could look for it on the f0's and find it, if so bump the post please!

That is as long as it's not considered a cheat.