My Web Page!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thug'N'me

R.I.P. 2pac Aka Makaveli
Jun 16, 2001
Virginia
www.geocities.com
Well peeps ive been makin this page for about 3 dayz its ALONG way from done BUT you will be able to see updated map pics and some prefabs there..speaking of which...im going to be taking prefab requests BUT nothing that will take more then a day like say a aircraftcarrier thats to big and would take to long....i can do carz or boats anything simple ill try to do...so if ya need something holla....now go DOWNLOAD MY HOVERCRAFT PREFAB Here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yes it si very far off finished. I'm just downloadin the hovercraft and the piccy looks quite good. i'll have to try even tho i have no maps needing hovercraft but never mind. Couldn't do me a train could ya? A realistic textured one if possible cos i'm (trying to) make a realistic SF level and it needs a train.

ZodiaK

irresponsible walrus
Feb 14, 2000
onboard The Mothership
ameba.lpt.fi
the banner's there so yahoo gets their free advertising, to make up for the fact that you're getting free web space. you don't really need to tell people to go click it to keep your site going. they probably wouldn't mind if you just wrote "screw yahoo" all over the page.

i have d/led it but i can't remember where i put it. if you could tell me the name of the file i can find it. and also how you get it into UEd as i am fairly new to mapmaking. then i'll try it.

re: banner. yahoo has to sell space to ppl so they can fund the free pages. These ppl will go if nobody clicks on the banners. this means yahoo will lose money and the site may close down. so i expect Yahoo ask you to ask your readers to click on it so the site keeps going.

Thug'N'me

R.I.P. 2pac Aka Makaveli
Jun 16, 2001
Virginia
www.geocities.com
Thx man i checked it out...your site looks nice...free?how many megz free?And what do u need to know to make a site there?Java,C+++,...or does it come with a page editor?