Stirrin' up trouble at the CS forums :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Domino

< Phoenix Rising >
Oct 25, 1999
Houston
It's so funny to watch them all get so pissed when you proclaim that CS sucks big doggie wankers... hehehe

Of course I made no references to Infiltration so they aren't going ot bother our forums.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
That's actually pretty f<b></b>ucking lame, Domino.

How would you like people to come here and start s<b></b>hit for no reason other then they have too much time on their hands and have no life.

Domino

< Phoenix Rising >
Oct 25, 1999
Houston
Hmm... the CS forum admins deleted it, it was funny though - the entire forum was going crazy :)

I don't care if it's wrong, it's funny and that's what counts :p

Battosai

The Great Southern Thread Killer
Jun 6, 2001
Roaming
Ya its a free country, but freedom doesn't give you the right to attack others. Freedom is all about respecting the freedom of others. IMO

CyanideTriscuit

UScript hack
Jun 25, 2001
The Triscuit Zone
Visit site
Yes, Domino is completely free to make an ass of himself. Just 'cause you're allowed to do something doesn't make it right. The KKK is allowed to march and hold rallies, but the vast majority of people all over the world would consider their purpose to be morally wrong.

And yes, Domino, I just compared you to the KKK so BITE ME :p

Please keep future outbursts of immaturity where they belong, in your pants.

:stick:

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
*sigh*

I really don't approve of that. If you don't like Counter-Strike, don't play it. No one is going to force you to. You don't have to waltz into their forums and start flinging sh*t just to make your opinion known. I'm glad the moderators over there deleted it. If someone from their forum came over here and posted attacks on Infiltration, I'd do the same thing (and probably ban his IP while I was at it).

-Keiichi

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
Nay, I think jamming red hot pokers up domino's ass would be enough. Domino, I hope you know that was rude and unnecessary (Or however the f<b></b>uck you spell it).

Grow up.

CyanideTriscuit

UScript hack
Jun 25, 2001
The Triscuit Zone
Visit site
that is denying the free speech, I think simpl closing of the thread was enough!

No, free speech does not apply. The forum is not public, despite it being open to anyone who wishes to enter it. Free speech does not give you the right to spray paint graffiti all over someone's house.

"Public" forums and servers are actually privately owned systems, and the owners and those that they have entrusted (moderators) have every right to do whatever the hell they want. This includes kicking out unwelcome guests.

Domino

< Phoenix Rising >
Oct 25, 1999
Houston
Okay Okay, I apologize all, I guess I should apologize to the CS forum too.

*closes eyes and gets ready to be beaten with a urine soaked newspaper*

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
That'll be nice :).
But they wouldn't let further flamin' stop even if u apologies.
I suggest just leave the apology thread there and then:
RUN LIKE HELL!!!

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
I hope you genuinely understand why many of ust here express dissappointment and disgust towards your action. I think that one of the things that made the Infiltration community so great in the beginning--and continues to do so to an extent--was the high level of moral development in its members. There wasn't any unnecessary flaming, spamming, whining, extreme profanity, or general wankness to speak of.

Look, hate CS or not, they don't come here and dump sh*t all over our forums. Even if they did, retaliation isn't going to do much other than to provoke more hostilities. They leave us the f*ck alone, we leave them the f*ck alone.

If you <em>are</em> going to criticize CS, or any other game/modification for that matter, do it in a mature fasion using valid facts to support yourself. At least that puts you in a much better moral position than if you to just say "CS suxx, you are all losers.", and makes any flamers look like complete uneducated asses.

poaw

You used to sleep easy at night.
Mar 25, 2001
Camp Pendleton, California
That was in really poor taste Domino. There is nothing iherently wrong with liking CS anymore than there is something inherently wrong with liking Infiltration.
What you did was incredibly immature, both in the action itself and the thought process behind it. I.E. assuming that your point of view is correct above all others and therefore that you are better than the people who don't agree with you.