Robotech

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
Did anyone ever read Robotech? That was one of the best series of books I read, with a kick-ass show too (much better than gundam wing), and then it ht me... why not a Robotech mod??? It would be awesome (if done correctly). There could be a level where the micronians (humans) try to defend the SDF-1 from a Zentradi attack, and and there would be different classes for each race. There would be a pool of lives, and it would be really fast paced. Or, you could do a small squad based type thing where the humans would defend macross from a small zentradi attack, and there would be no life pool. There are tons of possiblities. You could extend outside the macross saga too.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Squishy

There's a mod for Shogo called Squishy that lets a team of humans fight against someone running around in an MCA. That's pretty close to your first idea.

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
that may be, but it isnt robotech man! I need to reread the series. That was one of the most engrossing stories I've ever read (following just behind the hobbit and the lord of the rings trilogy (the movies are going to kick ass aside from the fact that elija or however you spell it wood is going to be frodo. next thing you know jonathan taylor thomas will be samwise)). You should read it. I'm going to buy the macross saga for $250 on dvd. (yes I know its a ripoff, but its robotech... ON DVD (if you cant tell i think robotech was the best anime series ever)). mmmm robotech dvd... *drool...* keyboard... short circ

Jun 12, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
I don't know what robotech is. Never heard of it.

But did you know that LOTR was (/is being) filmed in New Zealand, the greatest country in the world?

And that the government made some special law just so the movie would get made here?

(hey, stop replying so fast... Smokes post wasn't there a second ago)

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I posted something here while he was writing something. So by the time he posted his, he saw mine, which wasn't there when he clicked da reply button. Get it? No? To bad.