most suicides? is it possible with transloc?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

7thPixel

Dot Com CEO
Feb 15, 2000
www.7thPixel.net
I've seen crazy stuff in Pressure before.

"Newbie1 was depressurized by Newbie1"

I'm not all that sure how he did it, but I guess he hit the button and translocated into the Pressure Chamber?

XeneX

Volatile
Aug 21, 2000
Swindon, Wiltshire
Slow, the only explanation I can think of is if you happened to join a public DM server with xloc enabled.

You can destroy your own xloc and when you trans to it, it counts as an xloc suicide.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2000
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that lag can do it. I've killed myself with hitscan weapons before. I've shot myself in the back, with rockets, lots of times. You just lag at the wrong time and kablooie.

Krypton|BuF

Still g00 gun lovin' !
Sep 7, 1999
Switzerland
www.unrealtournament.ch
i did a try-out once, for fun

it's also possible to stand in the pressure chamber and spam grenades outside... so they hit the switch and you get depressurized...
it's easier with ripper even... stand in and kill

then, damaging the disk and teleporting after is an easy suicide in DM too

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
urm...last time I checked you couldn't telefrag yourself. You just collect the disk. So how can you suicide with lag?

IEatShrew

Mar 28, 2001
Visit site
Re

Hi

It is possible to telefrag yourself without the help of lag. Just simply stand in front of a wall and throw your disc so that it bounces back to where you are standing in quick successions. Occasionally you telefrag yourself

Athlon_2o0o

Apr 17, 2001
I have 1 frag in my list which is 'None'.
How can I get killed by none??????
I am really wondering what it is.
I just stand there and I just died for no reason haha.
Can someone explain me None????

oV/Slow

Feb 8, 2001
ov.clanpages.com
Athlon: maybe a custom map that had a pit or lava with no description entered by the mapper.....hence "none"

As far as killing myself translocating in CTF I have YET to do it again, been trying for a while now