to site admins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
Hi
I'v sent a mail to news@planetunreal.com but no reply yet, and i know you guys must be busy but i'll post it here ;-)

The third reich has had a mayor news update :

First of all, we finally got around to skin a couple of weapons, like the Thompson, Springfield and Potato Masher. Courtesy of doh and Pak44 ;)
What else have we been up to...hummm, oh yeah, almost forgot. We got 2 brand new nifty maps, a POW and small DM by wint-o-green and Predator respectively.
Delirium's been drawing a bit again and got us some more concept art. Nothing out of the ordenary, just 11 brand new jaw dropping sketches.
Sen045 and Silkworm took the liberty of throwing together a sneak peek on TTR's music and sound.
Also hitmitt and Stryker8 have been very hard at work on a 'trailer-like' erm... trailer lol
ThunderChunky just finished a gorgious arm for our animators.
Oh yeah then there's also a very nice new wallpaper by Vengence.
Let's not forget to welcome our newst additions to the team, Andrew 'Unl33t' James, a talented animator that comes to us with quite some experience from the HL mod scene and Zach 'Pak44'' Schaible , who will take care of modelling and skinning some more beauties of our armory. Pak44's has already modelled and skinned us the german 'potato masher'.
Also we've been negotiating a collaboration with a brand new fledgling WW2 mod. We'll keep you posted on new devellopment in this collaboratioin.

I would appreciate it if you could post this in the news section, and perhaps take the picture of the thompson or springfield for the potd ;)

Thx in advance

Y

Yellow5

We got it at 9am this morning and it's 11am now. The news system has been up and down the past few days (more often down than anything else). It died early this morning and has been down since.

We usually dont reply to mail sent to the news address unless it's a specific question. General news emails are read, and then posted.

All i ask is that when sending news people be a little patient,(even when the news system is working) it can still take us a few hours before we'll post it.

If you want a POTD then send one in with your news email and ask us if we can use it as a POTD. It's rare that we actually go out and seek or snap one on our own.

Y

Yellow5

No trouble, just wanted to explain it a bit. :) Now if we could just get the news system working...

spunges

All-Round Loser & Idiot
Apr 12, 2001
Belgium
www.thethirdreich.com
UPDATE

hi, dont want to be an eteral nag, but plz try yer best on posting something, i see that there have been other posts already and there has gone a lot of work in this updated and we'd hate to see i 'ruined' because the news system is down.
thx in advance
spunge

Y

Yellow5

We are trying but it's all in the hands of GSI techs right now. We are able to get one or two posts in before the entire news systems takes a complete dump on us.

We're not avoiding posting news, we're frustrated like everyone else when you spend time getting all the news posts ready only to have it crap out on you when you try to output all of it.

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
k, sorry if this post is annoying you, or if its not true

But it seems the news thing is working again, ...
so... ;-)
you get my draft right