a LONG list of weapons I would like to see in UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

aximilli_28

Lime green mad kow flying threw the air
Mar 8, 2001
mirimar
Visit site
Alright heres a weapon list that would be cool in UT

A Whip
Blowgun
potato cannon
Slingshot
Broomstick
A lot of multi-mode guns
ELement themed Swords
Throwing stars
Shruikens
Caltrops
beatsticks
Tripmines
Satchel charges
Spear
feel Free to add on I know I will

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
More potatoes!

It could spray mashed potatoes! Or it could mash a potato, then blast out little bits of mashed potatoes shotgun style.

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
actually Smoke, thats almost exactly how Pearman's PearLauncher works..... Pear for primary, Pear Chunks for alt. you'll all get to see soon....
any other ideas? mashed potatoes sounds good.... they could stick to walls and stuff like biogel.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Even more potatoness

Maybe it could fire potato chips, ir just slices of potatoes?

Edit:
Oh! Maybe if could mash a potato through a sort of grate that would fire a few slices and some bits of mashed potatoes!

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
Anyone seen Ninja Scroll?

Has anybody seen a sweet anime called Ninja Scroll? I'd like to see a weapon off of there that a demon weilded. It was a HUMONGOUS 2 bladed sword that was thrown, and it spun through the air, cut through anything. It was like a huge, vorpal boomerang that looked like this:

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Shoe horn...

Wow, you've got quite some artistic talant there, Neuroflare. I still haven't given up completely on my Ninjitsu mutator. Assuming I ever end up making it, it'll have shurikens and shakens and caltrops etc. And Pain is gonna have a multimode gun. A whip would be cool. I wish MilkShape was working...

Last edited:

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
o<|80)

What's so insanely dificult about a whip? I don't think you've played enough Castelvania.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Speaking of whips, I think I might try to make one for the WoD mod. So there! Too bad I can't model hands.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
You suggested it. I thought you might know of a program that could do such a thing.