Caltrops
beatsticks
Tripmines
Satchel charges
Spear
feel Free to add on I know I will

Kangus
9th Jul 2001, 11:05 PM
hmmmm.... I'll ask my Pearman modeler if he can whip up a simple potato model for me..... any ideas for an altfire Doug?

Smoke39
9th Jul 2001, 11:10 PM
It could spray mashed potatoes! Or it could mash a potato, then blast out little bits of mashed potatoes shotgun style.

Kangus
10th Jul 2001, 12:19 AM
actually Smoke, thats almost exactly how Pearman's PearLauncher works..... Pear for primary, Pear Chunks for alt. you'll all get to see soon....
any other ideas? mashed potatoes sounds good.... they could stick to walls and stuff like biogel.

Smoke39
10th Jul 2001, 02:01 AM
Maybe it could fire potato chips, ir just slices of potatoes?

Edit:
Oh! Maybe if could mash a potato through a sort of grate that would fire a few slices and some bits of mashed potatoes!

Neuroflare
12th Jul 2001, 05:46 PM
Has anybody seen a sweet anime called Ninja Scroll? I'd like to see a weapon off of there that a demon weilded. It was a HUMONGOUS 2 bladed sword that was thrown, and it spun through the air, cut through anything. It was like a huge, vorpal boomerang that looked like this:

Smoke39
12th Jul 2001, 09:44 PM
Wow, you've got quite some artistic talant there, Neuroflare. I still haven't given up completely on my Ninjitsu mutator. Assuming I ever end up making it, it'll have shurikens and shakens and caltrops etc. And Pain is gonna have a multimode gun. A whip would be cool. I wish MilkShape was working...

Postal
13th Jul 2001, 07:05 PM
whip = insane coding problem
caltrops = more lag

all the multimode guns I have dont work online, so thata real dampner

Smoke39
13th Jul 2001, 09:41 PM
What's so insanely dificult about a whip? I don't think you've played enough Castelvania.

Smoke39
31st Aug 2001, 09:17 PM
Speaking of whips, I think I might try to make one for the WoD mod. So there! Too bad I can't model hands.

Postal
3rd Sep 2001, 09:41 AM
export the ut hand models

Smoke39
3rd Sep 2001, 11:45 AM
How'm I supposed to do that?

Postal
3rd Sep 2001, 01:05 PM
Im not a modeler, why are you asking me.
And Im not going to tell you who my modeler friend is too(looks arounds paranoidly)

Smoke39
3rd Sep 2001, 01:21 PM
You suggested it. I thought you might know of a program that could do such a thing.

Kangus
3rd Sep 2001, 01:29 PM
UT Package Tool can export the models, just not the animations.