Corrupt skins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this up before but got no reply. You guys seem pretty chatty so I thought you'd help.

Whenever we play a lan game (2-3 machines), my player's skin always seems corrupt (green). Although other players see me fine, when I see myself (like when I die), I'm all green. After a few dozen matches, it seems to get better. I'm not using using any fancy bots, just the Skarj Hybrid. I,ve tried reinstalling UT, still doesn't fix it

Specs:
Athlon 700
256 Mb RAM
Geforce2
Win 98 SE
Vers. 486 with all bonus packs

Help!!!!!

:shock: (I used to hate this gun...but now, look at me!!!)

STALLONE

Mar 29, 2000
vld.clanpages.com
I Have this problem

stallone.gif

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
And you definitely don't want to see this when you die:

hc.jpg

or this:

warcow.jpg

There are some sick individuals that play UT! Just be glad you are green.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
LOL

Hey I made that hot carl 4 life one a long time ago!!
Jheurf(sp?) what version of UT are you running? I think it's caused because a server has set force default model in setings and you're using a custom skin or a bonus pack skin. In anycase don't use custom skins online as only a server with that skin loaded on it will allow it. Other servers will force to default model.
Check the FAQ(one of the threads on top of the forum) for more info.
And don't get angry if no one replies. IF people have some idea they would. Would you rather get the right answer after waiting a day or a wrong answer in 2 mins?

JJaX

Sup Big Perm, I mean Worm
Mar 23, 2001
NJ
www.thedirtydozenclan.com
Whats with you people and HOT CarL??
I hope your not talking the "rap artist"
Cuz he really pisses me off and he cant rap.
Hot carl Sucks man chowder.

Status
Not open for further replies.