Cool Flash Movie

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
One of my friends sent me this nice flash movie. The style, presentation, and music all get a thumbs up from me. The message is somewhat BS though. It sounds like an anti-China instigator trying to start shit for no reason.

BTW, what are the two music tracks heard? I want to use them for a little project I have.

EDIT: Forgot to include the GD link.

http://201.webjump.com

Last edited:

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
Go search for it then f<b></b>uckface, do I look like your gopher?
thefinger2.gif

Katton

Oook?
May 8, 2000
Nope, I don't think so.
It is just one of the songs that you can play from the CD while you are playing the game (or maybe my memory fails me, and it's also from the intro).

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
It sounds like an anti-China instigator trying to start **** for no reason.

That or a nationalist Chinese thumbing his nose at the rest of the world.

Either way...I say we Nuke China just to be safe :p

No, I'm pretty sure the person that created it isn't Chinese. First off, note that they use written British English. Not too much suspicious about that, they could be from Hong Kong. However, they make no mention of the Korean War, but they mentioned the Russians taking Berlin and ending the European War. Also they made no mention of combined Chinese/Mongolian/Soviet forces driving out the remnants of the Imperial Japanese Army from mainland China. Also, the "letter" at the end. Why in the hell would they put that there if they were Chinese? Oh, and let's not forget the fact that China is no longer communist, and hasn't been for quite some years.

.Nova.

Hate
Feb 25, 2001
Denmark
www.planetunreal.com
I liked that movie, although it was prolly incorrect at some points or didn't implement a few other worth-mentioning historical moments, it was good nontheless. The music was good too.