Posting in wrong forums on purpose

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
posted by someone posting OT in the general forum

theyll move it anyway but i can get more attention before they do!

The above is quoted from a guy who can't seem to post his OT stuff in the OT forum.

Generally we as moderators, give the "benefit of the doubt" when people post in the wrong forum, but it's obvious this person has no respect for the moderators or these forums.

We're not here to file your posts...just move the occasional mistaken post to it's correct place.

Those of you who insist on posting in the wrong forums...and do so not out of ignorance or by mistake, but out of laziness or contempt for the rules can expect me to just delete them from now on.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Amen to that, brother. Nothing annoys me more as a moderator than reading "I know this should go in Off Topic, but no one ever goes there, so I'll post it in General." If you know it should go in Off Topic, then POST IT IN OFF TOPIC. :mad:

-Keiichi

Last edited: