Big question.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Etus

Jul 3, 2001
www.planetdeusex.com
How can I write in UScript that IF the player(any player in the game) is standing in a certian radius for 10 minutes, something happens(nevermind what). Please help me.:(

aspie

It's all good baby.
Feb 24, 2001
Australia
I once heard a story about a wise old man who had written a mutator called Anti-Camper which would fry the arse, to put it delicately, out of anyone who stood still for more than a minute, or 30 seconds if they had the sniper rifle equipped. I supposed you could look at the code for that mod.

Etus

Jul 3, 2001
www.planetdeusex.com
No, i'm trying to do something else.

I'm trying to do, that if a person holds a Sniper Rifle in a certian radius for 10 minutes, than take his Sniper Rifle and don't let him take it again.

aspie

It's all good baby.
Feb 24, 2001
Australia
It may go something like this

Call this function every 30 sec (but check if they've got the sniper rifle first)
Check there location in the map
Store the location in a temporary variable
If the players location is the same as before add one to a counter
when the counter equals 20 (2 calls every minute, thus giving you 10 minutes) remove the sniper rifle from their inventory, and flag a variable such as 'bIsCamper'

Although everytime they pickup a sniper rifle you must validate whether or not they are a camper.