what the hell??? please answer this!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

night_strike

Banned
Jun 30, 2001
in a home on the range...
Visit site
ok i was playing INF Last Man Standing with these 6 dudes who all really sucked! i was wuppin em up every round (except for the time they cornered me and shot the **** out of my face!) so then 1 of the ppl said "HEY HES AIMBOTTING!" WHAT THE **** IS AIMBOTTING??? ive heard it before but it never concerned me, i thought. so then the little bastards kicked me off! please tell me what the hell that is so i dont do it again!

n_s

})FA|Snake

Aug 5, 2000
Visit site
"aimbotting" is the use of an "aimbot", a cheat program that aims for you, giving you unprecedented aim.

Its a common excuse for losers who suck to accuse people of using an aimbot or other cheats

night_strike

Banned
Jun 30, 2001
in a home on the range...
Visit site
you know

if you are the host of the game you can kick anybody off! then the next time that person tries to go into the game it never loads. no matter how many times u try. or you can leave a message so every time the banned person tries to get on it says something like "you have been banned from this server." the second you kick em the game will quit (not UT will quit just that internet game) and it will say "failure to launch 'so and so'" but then the 2nd time u try to get on it will say that other stuff.

n_s -you didnt know you could do that? it really helps toward idle and noobies who are always taunting and not playing. or spawn killers, or team killers, or etc.

Pleuresaap

Corporal Cock
Apr 18, 2001
up yours
Visit site
easy yurch: vote menu, kick, name :p

It's really annoying to be accused of aimbotting, it happens to me too. But it's kind of cool too though ;)
You have to rememember: An aimbotter ALWAYS makes headshots. If you are being accused of aimbotting, inform the accuser of that and point out that you miss a lot and hit legs and torso too. (i am a fanatic crotch shooter personally :D ) I can't believe they actually kicked you man! :hmm:

btw, i thought Inf 2.85.5 is 99% cheater proof?? I've once met an aimbotter in 85.3 He made constant headshots with a PSG1 while firing from the hip, he didn't miss a single time! but since 85.5 i've never seen one.

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
No, i thought you were playing on a dedicated server. The vote-kicking doesn't work there yet.
That, and any admins would probobly be smart enough not to kick you because of some minor complaints.

Pleuresaap

Corporal Cock
Apr 18, 2001
up yours
Visit site
plz stop saying vote kick doesn't work ppl cause IT DOES!!!! It even worked woth 2.85.3 just not on all servers because you can disable it or something. In games i was in (on gamblexx mainly) we kicked afk's (5 rounds or more) and teamkillers multiple times. I thought every1 knew it worked by now.

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
Lets just hope more people like night_fauker don't get accused of having good aim. I have been accused of cheating before, in several games (including CS, but no one cheats there :rolleyes:.).
You see, I was just born with perfect hand eye coordination, and they're just jealous.

YOU'RE ALL JUST JEALOUS. :mad:

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
I knife people more than I shoot them. :)

34 kills in total since July 1st.

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
Oh did I tell you I knife prone stars too? I also jump on them whenever I can.

-I'm most often found throwing my rifle at people and stabbing them.

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
ahhhhh sh!t... the eternal aimbot.

I've only twice been accused. If you saw me on an average-bad day you'd never even THINK about it, but sometimes on a lucky day I get into some DE sniping there comes a long string of "omg" "wtf" and "N1C3!!!"... I keep saying that on 1024 res or higher, the DE can out snipe the PSG sometimes, but I guess no one listens :D

whats sad about one of the times I was accused is that I was using the AK, maybe p90, spray & pray style. Taking 1/2 drums sometimes just to hit... but I get a couple lucky shots and there this guy goes... "I think McMuffin's cheating!" what a sad sad person...

this must be said: if someone had an aimbot, they sure as hell wouldn't use the AK/p90 bullet-hose loadout :minigun:

PS: Yknow some1 should make an INF smily set