CTF and Bot question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SugarBear

Sadly Un-Surreal
May 18, 2001
Doesn't even matter
Visit site
i wanna play a two on three with my brother against Xan, Loque and Tamerlane.

i have the Xan on any map mutator, i unchecked force team balance, and the stay in order thingy.

once in game i used addbot named loque and tamerlane to add those bots, but it puts one on my team and one on Xan's team, anyone know what i'm missing or know any way to do this?

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Just a thought once they are in a game have you tried going into bot settings and manually changing the team colours on the bot?

SugarBear

Sadly Un-Surreal
May 18, 2001
Doesn't even matter
Visit site
i got it to work, i had to change the teamcolors of every bot in the game just like last time, thought maybe it would be easier. btw on godlike, one on one CTF tourney i whooped Xan in Hydro, Coret, Gauntlet, CybrosisII, and Darrji 16.

two on two against Xan and Loque, godlike, with loque's stats bumped up a hair, and his camping turned off, we were totally owned, really, it was sick.