Conn. Problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

termy

Jul 2, 2001
aberdeen, washington
Visit site
HI, I HAVE THE WINDOWS ME SYS. MY PROCESSOR IS A AMD-K6(TM)3D PROCESSOR ~500MHZ . ONLY 28 MEGS OF RAM THOUGH. DIRECT8.0 VERSION (4.08.OO.0400) DISPLAY DRIVERS SIS 530V.DRV VERSION (4.11.01.1020). MINI VDD SIS 530V.VXD. SOUND CARD SOLO .SYS VERSION(4.90.2509.0000) THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS WHEN I CONNECT INTO A GAME I DONT GET INTO THE GAME ALWAYS MEANING I DON'T SEE MY GUN AND I CANT TALK TO ANY ONE . I CAN RUN AROUND BUT THATS ALL. SOME SERVERS I HAVE NP CONNECTING TOO AND SOME IT TAKES ME MINUTES TO GET CONNECTED. I'VE D/L CURRENT DRIVERS,DEFRAG EVERY WEEK AND CLEARED UP SPACE IN HARD DRIVE BUT IT DOESN'T WORK. EVERYONE TELLS ME ITS JUST RAM? IS THAT CORRECT. HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME THANKS. TERM

Crager

Ahh...just a player here
Apr 30, 2000
NY
www.teamimmortal.org
Don't shout, turn off the caps.

28 megs of ram? That can't be right, you need that to run win me. If that's anywhere near what you have, add more.