DarkMatch MOD

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
I was just catching up on my reading and noticed this.

I know of one server that uses the darkmatch mode(regular DM though).

So I'm just going to bump this thread until I get home and can pull it out of my favorites list for everyone to see... :D

I AM{skullface}

metrosexual
Oct 24, 2000
Boston, Mass
www.skullface.com
Wednesday night Darkmatch nights? heh...SUUHHH-WEEEEET!!

lol...we love you and your server CC!

Thanks for the link to that darkmatch server, I ping around 65 to it! :) I played on it for a little while last night, but no-one showed, and me vs. two bots wasn't all that much fun.

el_Gato, if you ping well to that server, I'll meet up with you so we can have some fun and play in there.

hey CC, did you guys finally get a game going on last night? there was a good turnout! :)

-I_AM{skullface}

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
I've ran into real people on that darkmatch server... usually on weekends in the mornings. I even managed to win a match there... :)

The turnout was good lastnight but the server needed a reboot before it would play nice with more than 2 people...

Big giB

Keep out of reach of children.
Jul 28, 2000
BC, Canada
Visit site
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, how about DarkMatch LMS? THAT would be tense, lol! A guy sits there in the corner...flashlight turned off...scared to death...and then a bright litght shines on him! I bet he'd piss his pants.