{NvTS} Wants You!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NvTSCeaser

Jul 1, 2001
NYC
www.nvts.cd2.com
{NvTS} is looking for a few warriors to come and fight with us. We will be fighting in ladder matches and playing for fun, so if you want come check us out NvTS just register and apply to join. We are looking for anyone that enjoys playing.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
ohmed.png

PuF TCD museum

1.) Where are you located?
2.) What are you playing? TDM, CTF?

NvTSCeaser

Jul 1, 2001
NYC
www.nvts.cd2.com
I was sorry we had to pull out of PG too, but what could you do. Thats why i need a few more to insure that we can have atleast 4 each match. We are based out of NYC. And yes flump is a very cool bastard if you leave a post on our forum i think he will appreciate that. http://www.nvts.cd2.com come and stop by. Hope to see you guys in the trenches. Anyone who is looking to join just goto the join section in our forum and tell us alittle about yourself.

{NvTS}Flump

Jul 3, 2001
www.nvts.cd2.com
Originally posted by The Dopefish
But on the flip side, Swedix, they are "elite", as told by the top of their page. :)

lmao... I originally tried to fit "{NvTS} The biggest weed smoking UT clan in the world... ever)"
but it wouldnt fit in 800*600 ;)

Hi there DC Jake... Long time no see bro... Try and stop by the chat room when you got a bit of time and maybe we can sort a friendly out...

Back to business.....We still need a few more recruits... If we don't get them in the next few days I'll have to start bribing you all... Postman gonna love me sending weed all over the world =]

Hope to here from you all soon
Flumpster