How cool are PUf's?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
How cool are PUf's?..well,I use differently bound keys for CTF and DM,and I was having a hard time setting it up.When I think I finally had it,I went into #Planetunreal and asked the first person I found if they would like to help me out and play a little DM.

Fluid|PuF logged into the server and play against me,and I had to cycle through my weapons,drop weapons,etc.etc..I tried it with bots offline,and had no problem,but when you play online 100% of the time,the bots do not offer lag,realism,or unpredictability like a real player.

So I just wanted to thank Fluid|PuF for helping me out.I found that my binds during a firefight were ok,but not exactly what i wanted.But all is good now. :)

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
|H| gonna be playing TDM now???

ooooooo!

Ok, these are the top 10 important TDM binds. I suggest you set them up immediatly.

1. "GODDAMN IT I NEED A WEAPON! IM A CTFer AND IM NOT USED TO WEAPONGOAWAY SETTING!!
  2. "I'm have a weapon for you, stop running around with your piston out dork."
  3. "I got the freakin amp, stay the hell out of my way, Im a CTFer and Im not used to teamdamage being on"
  4. "IM SORRY I TEAMKILLED YOU!!! I'm a CTFer and Im not used to teamdamage being on!'
  5. "DAMMIT STOP TEAMKILLING ME! You can't spam like that! Teamdamage is on you dorky CTFer!"
  6. "Is it me, or is Boom looking particularly sexy today?"
  7. "ARRGGG, I got killed again because I tried to xloc away and there is no xloc in TDM! I am such a stoopid CTFer!"
  8. "Dammit, I have killed this guy so easy in CTF games, howcum he is owning me in TDM?"
  9. "Someone lie to me and tell me I have a flag. Apparently I can't kill anyone unless I think I have a flag."
  10. "Repair our Generator!"
    [/list=1]

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Just let me know and I'll turn em on for ya. :D

I keep them off most of the time since the ladders banned them, but I got a way to turn them all on and off anytime. :)