camping, "llamas" etc.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sea_of_blood

expert fragger
Jun 27, 2001
the core of the earth
Visit site
Why in the world do you people make such a big ordeal about people camping? Why do you call people "llamas"? I thought that was some sort of animal. Where can you get the "llama" skin at? That would look pretty cool to have a animal skin on UT besides the cow. Why do you people frown upon someone killing someone from behind? Damn you cant wait for the person to turn around and look at you to shoot them or anyone in the right mind would call you crazy. That is one of the stupidest most idiotic things I ever heard and another thing is people accusing people of aimbots, there isnt anything they can do about it by running their mouth calling the accused person a faget and loser and all that bs. While they are running their mouth they will just get killed by that person as long as the accused person (which 90% of the time doesn't even have an aimbot) doesnt start arguing and acting like a 6 year old. Another thing why do people say "All your base are belong to us"? Why doesnt that line go "All your base belongs to us? My main message though is to shut up about accusing people of using an "aimbot" and "camping" and being a "llama" because that isnt going to make the accused person stop using the aimbot IF they have one or make that person stop camping or being a llama. Actually calling them fagets or whatever will make them put a bullet through your head quicker than anyone else that runs by them. Another thing is piston campers, getting mad and raising hell at them isnt going to make them stop because they love people to get mad at them. So if a camper or whoever is getting on your nerves my suggestion is to find them and kill them instead of getting shot up while raising hell and acting like a child. It is actually lame to call someone lame plus childish. Llamas are smart and use tactics like running around a hall from someone then faking death then when that person goes past them "wake up" and pop a bullet in that ass. People just get mad because they know they were outsmarted and start their **** up. Anyone agree with my message?

Cablebait

May 23, 2001
canada
Visit site
i agree totally with ya bro_Only thing that gets me pissed is when im nice enuff to leave a spawner alone,yet they insist on shooting at me with there enforcer?wat r they stupid?Maybe they hoping i only have 5 health...:rolleyes:

cyberblitz

Elite Newbie
Apr 4, 2001
UK
www.cyberblitz7.homestead.com
why do people say "All your base are belong to us"?

A mega drive game called zero wing had an introduction with such a bad translation from japanese to english that it gained a cult following around the net. The 'all your base' was one of the best/worst parts of the intro and the one that sticks out. Of course it was supposed to say something like 'This ship belongs to us now' as it was the evil 'cats' taking over the mother ship of (what i guess) is the zero wing fleet. Thats my take on that part, as for the rest of your post, yeah i agree, but i cant say much as i dont actually play online.

_Zd_Ringi_

Rorschach alike
Sep 14, 2000
De Achterhoek
Hehe, why is it lame to call someone an aimbot user?

I see it as a big compliment with respect to his/her aiming skillz!

So lets all use "aimbot!" instead of NS or GS.

:y5::instagib: