"AI" is a good example of....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
why writers,directors,and producers should not be all whacked out on dope when making a movie.I wont say anything about the movie,but I do suggest leaving before the last 1/2 hour of the movie begins.You will thank me.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Dude...this movie could have been the best I've seen in a long time...except for the ending. I dont know what the hell they were trying to accomplish. Why the hell did they drag it on that far!!!!!??? There were half a dozen places where they could have ended it. They had said all they wanted to on the subject, but then decided to throw in like a half hour of filler at the end. What a disappointment
icon13.gif

|pOt|fArMeRx

3rd degree CD burns
Jun 12, 2001
canada eh
http
lol, okay

i guess i WONT go

i'm gonna put my faith in the PuF'ers since the last 5 movies I've seen sucked

oh well, FF the movie will NOT be a disappointment

NiftyBoy

Dandified
Mar 29, 2001
Portland, OR
Visit site
it was an excellent movie, except for the ending dragging out, adn the ending idea in general. what i dont get is (spoiler!) why the aliens spoke with an english accent. the only source they could've learned it from would've been david, and he, nor anyone he met, had an english accent.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
I didnt say the movie wasn't worth seeing, it's just that it should have ended a lot sooner. The movie was really thought provoking and the special effects were pretty damn sweet. IMO it should have ended when david jumped off that building into the ocean...boom...the end...that point would have been perfect. The damn ending just ruined the rest of a great movie. The last half hour just draaaaaaaagsss on.....people were getting up and leaving all during the last half hour. That whole pinnochio parallel was cool but goddamn they beat it to death near the end!!! And you could relate to the maybe-not-so-far-into-the-future realistic setting and characters...it was something you could conceivably see happening in the future, it wasnt that far fetched..which made it fun to think about..until they threw the aliens in there and then it just got weird. What was the friggn point?? It added nothing to the story.

I still say it is worth seeing. I gurantee you will be disappointed with the ending though. In fact the more I think about it, it was a good movie...you just feel angry that they f*cked it up.

Last edited: