This post will forever be a classic!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
This is always a bad scenario: sneezing when pissing.DAMN!! You don't want to cover your cock or you'll piss on your hand. And if you cover your mouth, your penis is free to fly east or west, towards someone else. And your eyes close for a slight second every damn time you sneeze making you unable to know where you're pissin'. With some urinals it's alright but with regular home toilets I always piss on the friggin' rim!(bad a$$ aim)I always gotta clean that shiz up to. If you don't it starts to smell like really sour orange juice.
note: Also, don't piss with an ice cream cone in your hand.

This post will forever be a classic!
Thankyou, thankyou!!
No autographs...

------------------
The Mighty Raper of Rectums!!!!
A.K.A. The Sniper~GURU~ A.K.A.Stiffler's *DAD*(DILF)
A.K.A. MUO$E

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
And also remember, never say jerk-off to a voice activated artificial arm. Those things are waaaay to literal.

bullet2.gif

---Prof. Of Comic-Therory/Comedic-History
Ronnie Mervus will pay for his crimes!!!!
George Lucas, Give us Star Wars DVD! Or I swear I'll kill every ewok there is!!!