Please try this

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ANUBIS199

Jun 3, 2001
Visit site
I beg all of you to go and try something for me. Go play a botmatch on a map that has good bots and only walk, dont run at all. If you have to unbind your run key so you wont be tempted do it, just do what ever you have to. Try this on a map like relic and tell me what you think. I thought it made INF 1000 times more fun. Because of this I once again suggest that the movement speed be lowered, alot.

Please Please try this, I think you will find INF vs. Bots can be fun again, just dont make the bots too good. :D

ANUBIS

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
The running speed might be tweak. Jogging will be added so we see how well it'll works first.
When I was watching my team bots from the top of a building, they'd shown me a new meaning to "world record". :D

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
I dont find that it does. Maybe in a botmatch but online a nice sprint can get you out of a lot of trouble. Especially against fixed machineguns and snipers.