Dumb IRC + UT question......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JJaX

Sup Big Perm, I mean Worm
Mar 23, 2001
NJ
www.thedirtydozenclan.com
If im playing UT and i go into my chat tab and connect to like 4 or 5 irc channels does this affect my ping???? PLus in #planetunreal Noone ever plays whats up with that. You all just sit around and talk. I WANNA FRAG DAMMIT!!!!!!!! :)
Whats a good channel to connect to where people actually get pick up games going??? Cuz im getting tired of playing scrubs on Pubs and i dont got time to be in a clan.

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
Thats a good question!

I always wondered that too. Unfortunately , I don't know the answer.

As for looking for games. It is true that a lot of people come to #planetunreal just to chat, but u can find people to play. Most of us are in clans, so we tend not to play pickup games that much.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
ping:
from my exprience not. You only connect to one server

#planetunreal:
Yes we don't play there usually. Of course you can ask for games, but I don't like people who spam ips.
Stop at some clanchannels on ETG like #rsu, #dsv, #clanci, or #lol

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
Hop into #pufladder. If anyone is in channel, they're usually looking for a friendly 1 on 1 for the most laid back 1 on 1 ladder around - the PuF ladder!

Connection and skill doesn't matter. There's a little of everything. Remember, it's for fun. :) Some nights the channel is a little slow, but keep checking it out.

You can out the ladder by hitting the linky's in my sig.

Hope to see you around!

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
I don't really play Rocket Arena...

but there are about 25 members in our clan, so it would suprise me...

We have a daily DM session at 1pm ET for 1 hour (Monday through Friday) on the WEB unreal://209.83.223.253 ... stop by for some fun fraggin.