TranslocDest annoying problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Euphoric Beaver

impeccably groomed
Apr 19, 2001
Great Britain
www.euphoric-beaver.me.uk
I've put a TranslocDes ontop of a high up crate. Next to it is a nice Rocket Launcher. ;)

I then put three TranslocStart (originally had one) making sure to put there Events->Event the same as the TransolcDec's Event->tag.

I then followed the bot around for about five minutes. He munched up all the other stuff but completely ignores the Rocket Launcher.

Any help would be extremely gratefull. :)

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
you are doing it wrong, if you want a bot to translocate make this setup :

on groudn place an liftexit, on the crate place an translocatedes, and also on the crat place another liftexit,
the translocationdes must be in line of the 2 liftexits, so you must be abble to make an straight line from point to point without going to objects or walls or something like that

then give the same tags and finished, the tags are under properties of liftexit and trans.des. under the same name there

<< this english sucked once''s again :)