my new map...again

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DIGITRON

a few digits shy
May 3, 2000
IOWA
Visit site
i was hoping someone might take a look at my new map and tell me what i need to do to improve it...you can be harsh.

i tried this before but with no luck so lets try it again

kavorkass.JPG

http://www.angelfire.com/ut2/digitron/ut.html

hope this works and hope you at least find the map entertaining if you do happen to download it.

thaks for your time.

sincerely

blah blah blah

well i cant seem to get the image to show but the link appears to be working wich has a pic.

Last edited:

DIGITRON

a few digits shy
May 3, 2000
IOWA
Visit site
where can i get a good copy of a3text to compare it to the one i have. i must have done something to a3text at some point that changed it.

ps. if i get a copy of the good a3text package will i be able to just replace it or is there something specific i need to do to get ued to use new a3text package?