FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XNoSpOoNX

Apr 15, 2000
US
Visit site
Well, now that im simply drifting in space after eliminating nearly every thing that lived on the planet... does the Mission Pak pick up where this one left off? (It did say, to be continued...)

KU

Jan 8, 2000
Melbourne
Try it on a diffrent difficulty level.

bullet2.gif

Mind Maps/Mnemonics Matter!

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
The ending is resolved MUCH better than that in Unreal.
Yes, it picks up where the first left off.
In case your wondering, no, it's not the same story like many other games when they make seqeuls.
It doesn't dissapoint. I only have one problem with it.
The levels are huge! There are also a lot of areas you don't need to go. In case you didn't want that asmd until the next three levels.

No NaPali bashing please, I will have none of it.
/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

No thanks... I've already had my @ss handed to me today.

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
All the classics plus three new guns. Go check the walkthroughs section of my site and look at the armoury guide for info.

bullet2.gif

Hellscrag, Unreal single player nut :) . In deathmatch look for me as [SkW]Deathwish of UK clan SkaarjWarriors. Email me hellscrag@lineone.net.
Check my website http://surf.to/scragsite for Unreal Walkthroughs and other cool stuff or my clan site http://surf.to/skaarjwarriors for my UT designing projects

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
UT contains the original Unreal models, textures, ext..
I haven't tried this yet but the box says...
Requires the full version of Unreal or Unral Tournamanet.

It'll default to the orginal U weapons I beleive.

bullet2.gif

No thanks... I've already had my @ss handed to me today.

Status
Not open for further replies.