Always only one (1) round per game. Please help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZIRB

Inhuman
Feb 24, 2001
Sweden
www.zirbaction.go.to
I recently posted the thread "Problems with game setting" and feel that I have to make clear what the problem was about. I post this new thread because a new thread ought to have a bigger chance to be exposed to the people who may have ideas to a solution!

THE MAIN PROBLEM: I the "game" window in the INF interface, the place where you control for example game type and what map to play at, one of the controls is for number of rounds per game. Whatever I type here is ignored; always when the first round is finished the next round is a new game at a new map in the "list". I want to contro the number of rounds before the next map. This is my main problem! Any clue someone?

Not that disturbing problems is for example that the mutator "INF Fair Game" is ignored. Most other mutators work fine.

/Z

PorterINF

Apr 10, 2001
Visit site
I believe those settings reside under the Infiltration.ini>[InfiltrationUT.InfilWeapons]. You will see the round settings. Try manually changing it. If it doesn't work I would try replacing the Infiltration.ini. Last resort is reinstall. I hope this helps.