PDA

View Full Version : Predictions true i HOPE !

badmaninheaven
22nd Jun 2001, 02:52 AM
check this thread out , the predictions do sound good to be true !
http://forums.unreal2.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=578075#post578075

Tetris L
22nd Jun 2001, 11:46 AM
You don't read many U2 previews or interviews, do you?

All of what was rumored in that thread (back in Nov. 99) is meanwhile confirmed and official.

badmaninheaven
22nd Jun 2001, 11:48 AM
Hehe i dont .but i know its good:D

ravenus
22nd Jun 2001, 09:30 PM
Is the Yodha2000BC name in any way inspired by that godawful carppy game 'Yodha-The Warrior'? :D

badmaninheaven
23rd Jun 2001, 04:40 AM
Ravenous , u are indian ??
No way is my name inspired by that game!!!
Its just like warrior y'know !

ravenus
24th Jun 2001, 11:03 AM
OK baby.
Say Yodha, you seen the shots for that other desi game chakravyuh? Amazing, they make Yodha-The Warrior look like a next-gen game.

badmaninheaven
24th Jun 2001, 11:38 AM
True , didja read this months (july's , they released it early !) CgW
???
Its got a comparison for both those games !And guess what did they score ???
!/5 each ! woohoo way to go ! i love those games !! (just that i dont get to play them coz thgey crash so frequently dont disappoint me ;))

ravenus
25th Jun 2001, 09:27 AM
I haven't seen the July issue. I generally pick up cgw on a cover basis (If I like what's on the cover I pick it up). Any interesting reviews on this one?
btw in a reply to my mail Vinit Aggarwal of cgw said the Duke Nukem Forever video would be in the Aug issue. definitely picking that up!:)
So what games do you play Buddy? Me I'm an FPS nut: Quake 2, Unreal, UT, Hexen 2, Heretic 2 (that's TPS but still cool)

Say in case you regularly pick up CGW indian ed. you might do better to spend your money on an annual subscription to the original cgw at this site called www.firstandsecond.com, the price works out to be the same (about Rs.2200/year). The site also offers some great music which is not available in local shops.

badmaninheaven
26th Jun 2001, 10:16 AM
Hey ravenous , sorry for the gap in reply !!
I was offline and was busy hunting for good FYJc colleges !!!
Well this issue has got Ut fortress , and Quake Urban!!
Also its god a q3A wallpaper!
Well, its got some 4 full games !!!
But i think u must be having most of the games on that cd, coz atleast i did!! :)
anyway , if u r a die hard gamer , check it out!!
i think digit (the name .....sux ):D

ravenus
2nd Jul 2001, 09:40 AM
Hey hey

Yodha, Best of luck wrt your admissions:D
I'm long thru with that kind of stuff thank god. But ya college is a pretty good time.
The mods you mentioned in your post are on the CD or reviewed in the magazine? If they're on the disc I'd be interested.

badmaninheaven
4th Jul 2001, 03:00 AM
They've got it on cd.