PDA

View Full Version : Door and Elevator trouble.

DevJackal
21st Jun 2001, 10:58 PM
I am having trouble making doors and elevators. most of the tutorials i have read are good but for some strange reason the doors don't work and i am trying to get a better idea of elevators and doors. and teleporters :redeemer: :minigun: :trans: :shock:
i am working on this big ass map and need to put doors and stuff to get the feel of it.

DexterII|PuF
21st Jun 2001, 11:20 PM
What do you mean they don't work?

DevJackal
21st Jun 2001, 11:44 PM
what i mean is that i can't seem to do the right thing to make them fit where i want to. when ever i make one ( which i really don't know how to do) the only thing that's there is the texture. i know it's my fault, it's a dumb thing but i don't really know how to put up doors and elevators. i am a rookie, i know even rookies should be able to do this but we all make mistakes. plus i can't get the door to line up right with the rest of the textures, one tutorial told me to do some stuff but that is whats confusing me :o :confused:

Jenkins
22nd Jun 2001, 12:47 AM
www.planetunreal.com/unrealed

Read them very very carefully... practice practice practice makes perfect. I went through tons of nasty stuff to get to what I can make today.... nasty stuff with lifts!!