sidewinder gamepad pro

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UgLy ]Y[usTarD

Jun 21, 2001
DFW Texas
Visit site
am a n00-B to unreal, a recent convert from half-life counter strike..anyhow i havent been able to get my pad to work, period. it is configured in my windows, my pad drivers are up to date. i use it regularly in cs, tribes, Q3, deer hunter etc.. so on...... i have done everything it seems that the unreal preferences tab dictates for me to do, i have read the read-me's, gettin frustrated, is there a patch im missing? i am running 436ver so im up to date etc..
any help anyone can recommend would be greatly appreciated..

i normally played w/ mouse/keyboard, recent motorcycle wreck has forced me to use a pad, i received nerve damage in my left hand and subsequent loss of use of my middle and ring finger as well as losing half of my pinkie to asphalt..