How do i get the ScreenShot to show up????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thug'N'me

R.I.P. 2pac Aka Makaveli
Jun 16, 2001
Virginia
www.geocities.com
Yea i making a level and i need to know how to make a ScreenShot show up on the map menu...all i need to know is the size it has to be and the color depth...i know its under level properties and ya click the SShot button...but whatz the color and size it has to be?

Thug'N'me

R.I.P. 2pac Aka Makaveli
Jun 16, 2001
Virginia
www.geocities.com
ok i feel stupied i dont understand what u mean by FILENAME:Screenshot
FILELOCATION:MYLevel

i have a 128x128 266 color pcx file...do i go under VIEW,LEVEL PROPRITIES,LEVEL INFO.SCREENSHOT,THEN HIT THE Lilttle .... button?

if i do it searches the utx files but u said dont make a utx file so can u please explaine step by step how to make it???Please

fallonme

tangled web
May 18, 2001
Fractured Reality
fallonme.tripod.com
Ok you need to import the screenshot into the MyLevel texture package before you can make it the screenshot for your level. To do this open the texture browser and under file select import then go to the folder where your sceenshot is and hit the open button then put the file name to screen shot group needs to be blank and the package needs to be MyLevel. Now make sure the sceenshot is selected and the go to level properties and under screenshot hit the use button and the texture that is your screenshot should appear in the blank next to sceenshot