Stupid Human Tricks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
SIT STAY SPEAK

1. Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed
to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever.
---Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest

2. "Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
---Mariah Carey

3."I haven't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law."
---David Dinkins, New York City Mayor,
(answering accusations that he failed to pay his taxes)

4. "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
---Brooke Shields,
{during an interview to become spokesperson for a federal anti-smoking campaign.}

5. "I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body."
---Winston Bennett, Univ. of KY basketball forward

6. "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country."
---Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC

7."We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees."
---Jason Kidd, upon his drafting to the Dallas Mavericks

8. "I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."
---Hillary Clinton
(commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents)

9. "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."
---Former French President Charles De Gaulle

10. "That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it."
---A Congressional Candidate in Texas

11. "It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
---Former U. S. Vice-President Dan Quayle

12. "Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public mind."
---General William Westmoreland

13. "I love California.I practically grew up in Phoenix."
---Former U. S. Vice-President Dan Quayle

14. "I want to make sure everybody who has a job wants a job"
--George Bush, during his first Presidential campaign

15. "This is a great day for France!"
--Richard Nixon, while attending Charles De Gaulle's funeral

16. "Now, like, I'm President. It would be pretty hard for some drug guy to come into the White House and start offering it up, you know? ... I bet if they did, I hope I would say, 'Hey, get lost. We don't want any of that.'"
--George Bush, talking about drug abuse to a group of students

17. "For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex ... uh...setbacks."
--George Bush

18. "I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy. But that could change."
--Dan Quayle

19. "Hawaii has always been a very pivotal role in the Pacific. It is in the Pacific. It is a part of the United States that is an island that is right here."
--Dan Quayle during a visit to Hawaii in 1989

20. "What a waste it is to lose one's mind--or not to have a mind. How true that is."
--Dan Quayle addressing the United Negro College Fund

21. "The caribou love it. They rub against it and they have babies. There are more caribou in Alaska than you can shake a stick at."
--George Bush, on the Alaska pipeline

22. "I hope I stand for anti-bigotry, anti-Semitism, anti-racism. This is what drives me."
--George Bush

23. "Mars is essentially in the same orbit. Mars is somewhat the same distance from the sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe."
--Dan Quayle

24. "Now we are trying to get unemployment to go up and I think we're going to succeed."
--Ronald Reagan

25. Walter Mondale: George Bush doesn't have the manhood to apologize.
Bush: Well, on the manhood thing, I'll put mine up against his any time.

26. "Bite the wax tadpole."
-- Coca-Cola as originally translated into Chinese

27. "Pepsi brings your ancestors back from the grave."
-- ad slogan "Pepsi Comes Alive" as originally translated into Chinese

28. "I am a jelly doughnut"
--English translation of John F. Kennedy speaking at the Berlin Wall

29. "Nixon has been sitting in the White House while George McGovern has been exposing himself to the people of the United States."
--Frank Licht, then governor of Rhode Island, campaigning for McGovern in 1972

------------------
Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm inhuman dammit!

hal{PuF}

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
my god. do these people think when they talk? hahahaha.

bullet2.gif

WiZ
Smiley Games

"What is Mind? No Matter.
What is Matter? Never Mind"

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
2. "Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff." - Mariah Carey

Man, I always knew she was braindead..
:) Bump
Hey, this is a great thread.