Scope problem (sig only)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
Alright, the ACOG works for the M16 but on the SIG 551 i've got that black splotch right over the crosshairs.. (which has resulted in many a time where i've had to use the laser to snipe.. which is actually pretty funny because most of the time the guys don't notice my dancing dot until its too late^_^, I've also become really good with the sig's irons). I know this problem has been addressed, but I believe it was with all the scopes... this seems to be just with the sig. I'm running OpenGL on a TnT 2 card (viper v770 ultra, yeah yeah.. its old). I just switched over to OpenGL recently because it looks better in 16bit color. Just wondering if anyone could provide me with a nice quick fix. Thanks..